|See the documentary |
|John Lennon |
The US vs Lennon
John Lennon & Yoko Ono
Unused alternate cover for Double Fantasy.
- Arrived at through a printing process involving 13 negatives.
- Given to me the day before John Lennon was killed. Framed ever since.
- Sotheby’s appraised it at $8000.00 in 1982. Worth possibly $125,000 -$350,000 now. Very rare, real and limited. Priceless. Make an offer.
- You will recall the actual Double Fantasy cover released instead of this wonderful full color one was in Black & White.
- This is a lot larger than the size of an Album.
Please inquire for further details if interested in making an offer or in seeing this amazing limited unique & rare print of 3 copies.
(It was given to me by the guy who worked on the creation of the album cover at a Studio in Hollywood, CA — Father of my gal at the time). Original name of the album was going to be:
- Only I, the album Producer and Yoko each have one copy.
Make an offer
email for first contact is wisest
Or preferably let’s meet in person.
I am pro-Civil Liberties
Always think for yourself:
News-media — Corporately owned
Government — Corporately owned
Religion — owned by man and corporations;
live your own spirituality
let no one & nothing get between you and God
(they can’t really anyway).
Lennon pencil by eostar